Sunday, October 4, 2009

San Diego Pictures

Okay, so I've been reading other people's blogs and I seem to be the only one not including pictures. It's been awhile and I don't want anyone to forget what a great looking family I have. It just seems to take forever to upload photos and I haven't been spending that much time on my computer lately (at least not for fun!).

Here are some of the pictures from our annual San Diego vacation that happened August 1-8th. We always have a great time. Some years with more pictures than others.



Cooper and Jackson Beach Buddies!


Jackson, Megan Hunsaker and Cooper were Boogie Boarding fiends!




Shelby got into a bit of a pickle after hiking the jedi.



Not a great family picture at the end of the jedi (but look at the view!)




Jeff and Cooper loved playing catch with a football in the waves









Cousins: Jackson, Cooper, Megan and Ellen Hunsaker



This is a girl who knows what a day at the beach is all about!


How did I allow a family picture when I didn't even do my hair or makeup?



The boyz!



The Girls




Mom and Cooper


We had to hit the Fish Market on the way home for a crab sandwich. Who cares that it was 10am? Cooper, Megan and Haley McClaws


Some Hunsakers, Danas and McLaws'


No comments: